The award winning HyperIP WAN Optimization virtual appliance is used for data replication, cloud storage, iSCSI replication, and other IP storage and file transfer applications. Deploying HyperIP for replication, backup, recovery and data center migrations provides our partners and customers the confidence that their valuable information will be protected and moved on-time, every time.
Our experience working with global organizations enables us to accelerate and optimize industry-leading data replication applications from vendors such as Veeam, IBM, NetApp, VMware, EMC, HP LeftHand Networks, Dell EqualLogic, Symantec and many others.
HyperIP WAN optimization virtual appliance supports VMware ESX infrastructures, which means our WAN optimization software resides within a VMware server.
HyperIP provides the following features and benefits.
- Aggregates multiple data replication applications over a shared WAN connection
- Shields against packet loss, jitter, congestion and other network disruptions
- Reduces the impact of high latency networks for remote TCP/IP data transmissions
- Compresses data for improved WAN efficiencies and cost containment
- Rate Limiting (QoS Features) controls for bandwidth intensive applications
- Time of Day adjustment for changing bandwidth requirements
- Recovery on Demand (ROD™) for rapid recovery of critical data
- Synchronization on Demand (SOD™) to assist initial volume copies