HyperIP WAN Optimization Virtual Appliance
HyperIP WAN Optimization virtual appliance is a simple to install WAN accelerator that speeds TCP-based data replication and file transfer applications operating over IP WANs. Some of the world's largest and most sophisticated global companies, solution providers and IT services companies use HyperIP to solve WAN throughput issues when replicating their mission-critical business information regardless of distance.
The following datasheets introduce HyperIP and explain its features and benefits.
HyperIP WAN optimization virtual appliance supports VMware ESX infrastructures, which means our WAN optimization software resides within a VMware server.
Features and Benefits of HyperIP
- Aggregates multiple data replication applications over a shared WAN connection
- Shields against packet loss, jitter, congestion and other network disruptions
- Reduces the impact of high latency networks for remote TCP/IP data transmissions
- Compresses data for improved WAN efficiencies and cost containment
- Rate Limiting (QoS Features) controls for bandwidth intensive applications
- Time of Day adjustment for changing bandwidth requirements
- Recovery on Demand (ROD™) for rapid recovery of critical data
Recent News about HyperIPNetex/IP and HyperIP Security Enhancements Update
NetEx/IP® and HyperIP® Today Network Executive Software, Inc. (NESi) brings high performance file transfer technology to the industry-standard IP environment with its NetEx/IP and HyperIP software products. NetEx/IP is many times faster than TCP over long distances, which makes it the ideal solution for moving massive amounts of mission- or time-critical data a…[MORE+]